At IFM, we prepare you for the challenges
of the global job market. We take the time
to individually advise you and help you discover various career paths.
Career & workshops
We organise career development sessions and workshops. Topics covered include: • finding an internship • strategic job search • planning your career • creating winning CVs • creating a LinkedIn profile • make the most out of your job interview.
Career center: jobs & internships
We give our students access to a variety of useful information: • job and internship ads • search engines • guidance and videos.
• Networking opportunities during our friendly alumni after-work get togethers.
• The curriculum gives you real-life business skills in analysis, reflection, organisation, creativity and adaptability.
• The curriculum develops your relationship skills in communication, negotiation, leadership and collaboration.
• Our practical approach includes discussions, case studies, simulations, group exercises and projects.
Combined with practice, these skills will add a competitive advantage to your career.
• Digital Platform: Using virtual collaboration and teamwork you will acquire a digital mindset and new skills, a unique competitive advantage that will enhance your employability. Our digital platform makes the learning experience more interactive, collaborative and practical.
IFM organises industry and factory visits to local and international companies. Business visits help you understand business processes and real-world practices.
Learn from business leaders
At IFM, you will meet CEOs of international companies, entrepreneurs, industry experts and learn from them. They will introduce you to a wide range of professional options.
Merging theory and practice
Industry visits and business presentations are part of the IFM curriculum and complete the practical aspects of the courses taught by an expert faculty. They link academic concepts to real-business situations.
This real-business exposure programme helps you connect and network with speakers, international companies and business communities.
Thanks to your degree, you will be fully prepared for a career in some of the world’s most recognisable companies.
• Switzerland ranks 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat 2019
• Switzerland offers the highest salaries in the world and the unemployment rate is as low as 2.3%.
We have an excellent employment record.
Our graduates benefit from top career opportunities and competitive salaries
SECTORS OF ACTIVITY
15% Consumer Goods Industry
10% High Tech / Telecom.
7% Communication / Media
6% Luxury good
5% Int. Org. / Non Govern.
3% Real Estate